If you are preparing for a big recital or concert, you may be considering creating a professional recording of the performance. But developing a recording of a live performance is not an easy feat – especially for classical music, which is a delicate and elegant craft. Factor in the uncertainties – someone’s cell phone rings, the floor creaks, or a door slams. That’s why you need a true expert to guarantee top quality.
Musical Horizon, LLC is a premium NJ recording studio that specializes in affordable on location recording for classical musicians. We can come to your setting in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. To learn more about our audio recording, editing, and videography services, give us a call at 973-287-4029 to schedule a free consultation or email email@example.com.
Why record your live performance?
Some clients are unsure of whether they need a recording of a live performance. These recordings can be beneficial to your career. You can use them for:
• Audition purposes. Highlight your live performing abilities when applying to music schools, programs, conservatories, and festivals with a live performance CD or digital download.
• Professional purposes. Send a live recording to talent agencies, professional music programs, and professional orchestras to help develop your professional career.
• Educational purposes. Make a recital recording to play back later so you can continue to improve your craft.
• Save as a keepsake. If your friends or family cannot attend your performance, or you just want to have a hard copy of your performance for posterity’s sake, our services are just right for you.
Contact a Musical Horizon® engineer today to learn more
If you have the talent to compete against top musicians, we have the gear to capture your talent in an audio recording. To get more information regarding our recital and concert recording services, contact your Musical Horizon® engineer today at 973-287-4029 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please include the following information:
- What size ensemble will be performing (solo, solo with accompaniment, chamber group, symphony, concert band, choral group, etc.)?
- Do you need audio recording services? Video recording services? Or a combination of both?
- Are you a student, amateur, professional?
- Do you plan on giving more than one performance a year?
- Are you planning to use these recordings for professional/commercial/fundraising/marketing/other purposes?
- Do you need digital product (WAV, MP3, MP4) or physical product (Audio CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Disc)? Or both?
– Recital Recording Package
– Concert Recording
– Season Pass
– Recital Video Recordings
Relevant Articles on Our Blog:
Recording On Location
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Hiring a Professional to Record Your Live Performance
- Recording A Live Performance of Classical Musicians